Author Topic: Double-clicking last album in list only queues displayed tracks  (Read 1877 times)

RonMoses

Many albums will only show the first X tracks (6 in my case) and you can expand the album to show the rest. If you double-click the album art without expanding the track list, only the displayed tracks are queued. If you expand the list and then double-click, all tracks are queued. This is definitely new in 3.0, as I just upgraded today and this is the first time I've seen it.

UPDATE: As we've discovered, this only happens with the last album in a list.
Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:10:34 AM by RonMoses
Avoid infestation. Rotate.

RonMoses

Same behavior in the patched version. 3.0.6011

RonMoses

Ah ha... it only happens with the last album in that view. So if you're viewing all of an artist's albums, they'll all cue properly when double-clicked except for the last one on the list.

redwing

Ah ha... it only happens with the last album in that view. So if you're viewing all of an artist's albums, they'll all cue properly when double-clicked except for the last one on the list.

You're right. I can replicate the issue. Could you change the title accordingly?

RonMoses

You're right. I can replicate the issue. Could you change the title accordingly?
Done!