Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 1194 times)

Sergio47

Google-translate: After installing the latest version of the player, lost the ability to transfer music files, with the subsequent creation of copies of folders (sync ... it does not work). Before, I could through the window of the player to transfer music files from the library to the device (I mytab ontario_2), via the tab "Devices" in the folder "Music", displaying all the music tracks on your device. Now they do not appear there. And if you transfer a file via the tab ( "Device"), directly to a folder with music file gets to the root folder by changing its tag data (all the correct information about the artist, song title, lyrics and so blurred, shifting file name in the song title). How can I solve this problem, not to return to the old version of the player?

Do you have support in Russian?
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:55:16 PM by Sergio47

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

There are some folks around who speak Russian.  Meanwhile, see if this helps you: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Sync
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

boroda

i speak russian, but forum engine doesn't support for russian letters: forum just displays ? intead of cyrillic charaters. you can send me mail.

ya govoryu po russky, no dvizhok foruma ne podderzhivaet russkie bukvy. mozhete poslat' mne e-meil.

rusmusicbee sobaka gmail.com