Author Topic: Minimal Glass  (Read 12255 times)

Jubs v2

Finished a working version of my theme. Heavily adopted from Albrox's Minimal Black (which he modded the default theme). Not sure how all to post this so we will start with this. Right now it is best optimized for 1920x1080, let me know if you have any major problems on other sizes (make sure to include specs and an image so I can try to replicate and work around. Enjoy!

Download Here!

iamambuser

Hi,

The album art size is compressing the pop up controls. Is there a way to expand the album art size?

Jubs v2

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it took so long to get this looked at; I don't look at the forums that often so there is always gonna be a bit of a gap.

I updated the entire file and it should be the most stable yet in terms of scalability (still a bit wonky at times but I think overall its much better).
The original download link should still be working with the latest file. Let me know if it isn't.

I'll probably come back and do another update next year   ::)

Jubs v2

Also can someone add this to the wiki? I can't figure out how to do it haha

Steven

• Administrator
you should be able to submit it as an add-on from the add-ons page on this web site

Stallone

Hello,

And thanks! As it's a great looking theater mode, how can you configure the spectrum to get one like the screenshot? Mine is default and especially centered Frequency, I would prefer low to high.

Thank you again