Author Topic: Motion Pictures (Fullscreen TM)  (Read 10840 times)

Trev1234

HI There would someone please be so kind as to help me out to get this theater mode set up?

I am not that technical , I can do step one above but I get to step 2 and i am totally confused :
• Inside MusicBee, go to Preferences -> Tags(1) -> under custom tags -> Define New Tags...
   then copy & paste the formulae commented out in the xml file into their respective virtual tag slots.

any help here really appreciated thank you

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I might need to revise the manner in which I've worded these instructions.

- In the zip you downloaded, there is this file: Motion Pictures.xml
- Open it and in the first few lines, you will see the formulae shown in that linked screenshot.
- Copy each of the formulae to whichever virtual tag number they correspond with in MusicBee.

So after opening the virtual tag panel in Preferences -> Tags(1) -> under custom tags -> Define New Tags...
Scroll down to virtual tag #24 and paste this code in there:
Code
$Upper(<.Ext>), <Sample Rate>, <Bitrate>, <Channels>, <Time>
Repeat this step for the other virtual tags as well.
Once these are set up, you'll see various figures being displayed in different views inside the Theater Mode (figures like the total number of tracks by an artist, etc.)
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

Trev1234

I might need to revise the manner in which I've worded these instructions.

- In the zip you downloaded, there is this file: Motion Pictures.xml
- Open it and in the first few lines, you will see the formulae shown in that linked screenshot.
- Copy each of the formulae to whichever virtual tag number they correspond with in MusicBee.

So after opening the virtual tag panel in Preferences -> Tags(1) -> under custom tags -> Define New Tags...
Scroll down to virtual tag #24 and paste this code in there:
Code
$Upper(<.Ext>), <Sample Rate>, <Bitrate>, <Channels>, <Time>
Repeat this step for the other virtual tags as well.
Once these are set up, you'll see various figures being displayed in different views inside the Theater Mode (figures like the total number of tracks by an artist, etc.)

Thanks very much . I now understand and done this easy enough.
However the option for the Motion Pictures theater mode does not appear on this dropdown list?
I download /extracted the xml file and images folder into the theatre mode list folder.
Ive restarted music bee but it has not come up on the drop down list unfortunately

Am I doing something wrong here? 

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
That's strange. Why don't you try manually adding it by going to view > Theater Mode > Add Skin?

Trev1234

That's strange. Why don't you try manually adding it by going to view > Theater Mode > Add Skin?

Thanks this actually worked, but unfortunately it does not work properly I'm not sure why. Only the images of the artist that I am playing come up as a large picture on the right hand side .
AM I missing something? I would love to get this working properly. Most other theatre mode skins  work fine for me

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I download /extracted the xml file and images folder into the theatre mode list folder.
I suspect that part wasn't done properly. Make sure that you have the:

- Motion Pictures.xml file in ...\MusicBee\Plugins\TheaterMode.List
- and the images in ...\MusicBee\Plugins\TheaterMode.List\Images\Motion Pictures