Author Topic: SOLVED - Auto Playlist no longer updating "live"  (Read 2863 times)

Godmcgarvey

I have a playlist that picked up songs that had "errors" in which I mean hadn't been rated, had no year or had a rating and no play count. It was just a way of tidying up songs that where played randomly and I could go back and correct them.

Now before updating to the latest version I am sure as I went through this list the files would remove themselves immediately once i had corrected the error, it now seems they only remove themselves once I leave the playlist and then return. This behaviour also seems to effect my "Recently Played" playlist which use to add tracks live as they finished but now will only update after leaving the list and returning.

Is there an option I'm missing somewhere?

Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:11:07 PM by Godmcgarvey

Steven

• Administrator

Aevaris

Thank you! This is a nice feature.

Is it expected behavior to jump to the playing track on update? For example, if I'm playing a song on a playlist and then remove a song from my playlist (e.g. if my auto-list is only unrated songs and I rate a song), the focus jumps to the playing track.

Godmcgarvey

It does now remove an item from my error list as it use to in the past.

What it doesn't do is "live" update the Recently Played list. I think it use to but might be mistaken

Steven

• Administrator
can you describe the criteria you use for "recently played"

edit:
it should have been working if the critieria was based on play count but if its based of date last played then this should work:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:25:50 PM by Steven

Godmcgarvey

Yes it was based on Last Played field

That patch fixed it, thank you