Author Topic: Lost in the Tango. Help Please..  (Read 4839 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
It shouldn't particularly matter.  My library folder is inside my monitored folder and it's never hurt anything.
That's good to know :)
I'd never done it because I thought there might be a problem with MB getting stuck in a loop with those settings.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

It shouldn't particularly matter.  My library folder is inside my monitored folder and it's never hurt anything.
I'd never done it because I thought there might be a problem with MB getting stuck in a loop with those settings.

I'm doing this too. But if you store non-media files along with music files (which I don't), there will be times it won't work as you intend - i.e. non-media files won't move properly depending on your before/after template.

KaosiKosmos

Ok, so now i have all my files in the inbox folder and inbox node waiting to get tagged and sent to the library on G:\Music Collection (which is empty at the moment.)
(If adding files later i might just skip copying them to the physical inbox folder and use the monitor whatever folder option instead)

So with this initial settings the auto organise should look like this, right?

move:music | on drive:C:\  |  to folder:G:\Music Collection