Author Topic: [Solved] Original Year tag doesn't appear for some files  (Read 3386 times)

5moufl

• 3.0.5884+
The files seem to be properly tagged but this particular tag isn't displayed in the "Original Year" column nor under the album name (I configured it that way).

And here the same problem occurs but I thought it was even stranger since the info appears for the first medium.

All files are mp3 and were tagged with Picard 1.3.2 (id3v2.4) and I'm using MB 3.0.5995.
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:07:43 PM by 5moufl

redwing

Can you post a screenshot of the same tag inspector content for tracks in disc 1 of "In Rainbows" album?

5moufl

• 3.0.5884+

Steven

• Administrator
MB shouldnt have any problems reading that tag. Did you define your own custom tag for original year using the "Define New Tags" dialog or did you map the predefined "Original Year" in the Tags (1)/ custom tags panel ?

5moufl

• 3.0.5884+
MB shouldnt have any problems reading that tag. Did you define your own custom tag for original year using the "Define New Tags" dialog or did you map the predefined "Original Year" in the Tags (1)/ custom tags panel ?
Ah! That was it... I had it set to "Save to MB database only" instead of the predefined tag. I had totally forgotten that it was something that needed to be set (or that I had set for this).