Author Topic: TM Requests  (Read 68842 times)

redwing

Two more wishes related to this:

1. Expressions like widthDock="Panel.Height.25" support only panel and album cover type. Can you support block type too?

2. If you use the following:

widthDock="Panel.Height.75" width="0" heightDock="Panel.Height.25" height="0"

it draws a square with each side length of "Panel.Height.25". Can you make it draw a non-square rectangle when different values are used?

Bump. I've got ideas about new TM views but can't start without this support.

Also, please support the following requests.

- Currently the only unscalable element in Rdio Style view is "AlbumTracks" type because its child elements only work with fixed values, as in <child id="Title" width="260" />. Not to mention percentage values, even (width-/height-) dock attributes don't work with its child elements. Probably it's not just about AlbumTracks type but child elements in general.

- New onClick functions for "PlayPreviousAlbum" and "PlayNextAlbum" command, which would be useful for album art centered skins.

Steven

• Administrator
Two more wishes related to this:

1. Expressions like widthDock="Panel.Height.25" support only panel and album cover type. Can you support block type too?

2. If you use the following:

widthDock="Panel.Height.75" width="0" heightDock="Panel.Height.25" height="0"

it draws a square with each side length of "Panel.Height.25". Can you make it draw a non-square rectangle when different values are used?

Bump. I've got ideas about new TM views but can't start without this support.

Also, please support the following requests.

- Currently the only unscalable element in Rdio Style view is "AlbumTracks" type because its child elements only work with fixed values, as in <child id="Title" width="260" />. Not to mention percentage values, even (width-/height-) dock attributes don't work with its child elements. Probably it's not just about AlbumTracks type but child elements in general.

- New onClick functions for "PlayPreviousAlbum" and "PlayNextAlbum" command, which would be useful for album art centered skins.
I will do 1 & 2.
For the album tracks, i can easily add support for % values eg. widthDock="Panel.Width.10"
For "PlayPreviousAlbum" and "PlayNextAlbum", I will do that but it requires an API enhancement so wont be avilable until v3.1

redwing

Thanks for the support!

I will do 1 & 2.

Working great.

For the album tracks, i can easily add support for % values eg. widthDock="Panel.Width.10"

It works. But it requires reloading of the skin to display correctly whenever resizing the window.
Also can you support widthDock="x:Panel.80" too for child elements?

redwing

To implement just put which track the album cover is for in the id attribute
<element type="AlbumCover" id="Tracks[1]" x="0" y="53" width="80" height="80" brightness="1.0" ></element>
<element type="AlbumCover" id="Tracks[2]" x="0" y="143" width="80" height="80" brightness="1.0" ></element>

This indexed cover works only upto "Tracks[20]". After 20, it returns playing track's album cover. Can you support upto Tracks[50]? It seems other fields are working fine even after 20.

Steven

• Administrator

It works. But it requires reloading of the skin to display correctly whenever resizing the window.
Also can you support widthDock="x:Panel.80" too for child elements?
i can do something where the X value used is the parent element location (eg. the AlbumTracks element itself). Would that work for what you have in mind?

redwing

Steven

• Administrator
these are done apart from the "PlayPreviousAlbum" and "PlayNextAlbum" commands - they can be included but wont function until v3.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fcq0c05qche3jv/mb_TheaterModePlugin.zip

redwing

Thanks! But this issue persists.

This indexed cover works only upto "Tracks[20]". After 20, it returns playing track's album cover. Can you support upto Tracks[50]? It seems other fields are working fine even after 20.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

redwing

Can you do something about those thick, obtrusive scroll bars in TM panels?

http://i.imgur.com/PuKx8Nu.png

If you support a new attribute for it, it's fine. But I think you could just automate it with much narrower and blend-in colored ones.

Steven

• Administrator
i have changed the scrollbar to be narrower and blend in a bit more. Its included in the latest patch build

redwing

Thanks! I think it could be blended in a little more, but still a great improvement!

Jubs v2

Any chance we could get more options/support for the SpectrumVisualizer? It is a great piece to making the theme a little more dynamic. Stuff like bar width, smoothing(if possible), min height for the bars.

Unless there are some parameters that I can't find anywhere.