Author Topic: Losing focus after editing tags  (Read 2397 times)

electro

After I'm editing some tags and save them, the focus moves to Playing Tracks. This is very annoying, because many times I want to start Auto-Organize Files and the selected files appear to be the Playing Tracks, not the tracks that I edited the tags...

Please fix this issue.
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:15:53 PM by electro

Steven

• Administrator
After I'm editing some tags and save them, the focus moves to Playing Tracks.
thats news to me and trying now it doesnt do that.
Can you be specific about which panel you are editing tracks from, and what exactly do you mean by "focus moves to Playing Tracks" eg. the Playing Tracks panel or the current playing track.
And in you Now Playing preferences if you have "select track" enabled (my guess is yes, so untick it)

electro

After I'm editing some tags and save them, the focus moves to Playing Tracks.
thats news to me and trying now it doesnt do that.
Can you be specific about which panel you are editing tracks from, and what exactly do you mean by "focus moves to Playing Tracks" eg. the Playing Tracks panel or the current playing track.
And in you Now Playing preferences if you have "select track" enabled (my guess is yes, so untick it)
I meant the actual cursor moves from the main files panel to playing tracks panel after saving a tag. I did also a GIF with this thing: http://i.imgbox.com/smLxO9CS.gif

What happens:
- I press F4 over a file from main files panel to edit a tag
- I edit the tags, save and close the tag editor
- I press the down arrow key to go to the next file
- the cursor moves to the playing tracks panel instead of staying on the main files panel...

On MB2.5 it wasn't this behaviour. Below, I had the marked options enabled. But even with them disabled, same thing.

Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:21:40 PM by electro

Steven

• Administrator