Author Topic: A solution I found to the H_Result E Fail etc error when syncing  (Read 4233 times)

Yummychickenblue

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Hello
So when syncing my music to my phone I found that some songs, basically ever song from a single artist and only that artist, wouldn't sync properly and return the error that many of us have encountered which is something along the lines of H Result E_Fail and then something about a COM component. I found that Musicbee doesn't like syncing certain artist names and changing to them to almost anything else makes them sync properly. This is what worked for me and maybe it'll help you guys out.

Steven

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34405