Author Topic: Track Information doesn't resize correctly [solved]  (Read 1677 times)

lordlance

Hi people.
I'm toying with the new v.3 edition, actually I have the portable edition patched with 29/05/16 executable.
In the Track Information settings (Configure Layout > Right Sidebar) I removed the checkmarks, because I like to have all the standard 3 sections active, together (Playing Tracks, Lyrics, and Track Information).
Ok, usually the album image is shown under (or before) the various track informations, but I tried to change it in the [...] option, putting "Show Artwork left of Fields". The thing is working, BUT the whole dimension of that panel is not changing, ie. I have a lot of wasted space under the image and the information, and that is negatively impacting on the other panels (Playing Tracks and Lyrics) dimension.
Is there a way to resize the panel? Or is this a bug, and MusicBee doesn't resize it correctly?

I attach the screenshot, as you can see in the lower right portion I have a lot of wasted space that (I think) is usually occupied from the artwork when it's in its "expanded" shape. Now as you can see it's set to the left of the infos.

For comparison, here the same MusicBee with the standard artwork placement, as you can see the panel dimension stay the same:

Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:25:23 PM by lordlance

lordlance

You need to resize it manually.
Whooops, my fault. Probably I have an issue with my mouse rendering, ie. it stays in the "arrow" shape even when I hover on the borders of the panel, or also on the edges of the columns. So I didn't realize I can move them manually.

Very good.
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:25:01 PM by lordlance

redwing

No problem. Also note that there are some elements you can't resize vertically like album cover element.