Author Topic: Shuffle doesn't work  (Read 3581 times)

Fenaer

Hey,

I've used musicbee for a while and it's always worked fine. Just installed v3 on a new build, and the shuffle button doesn't work? When it's enabled the "next track" button is disabled in the player, and when the end of the current song is reached it stops playing. Auto DJ doesn't seem to work either.

What could be causing this?
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:55:55 PM by Fenaer

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
very strange and see nothing unusual other than the shuffle button behavior. Can you PM me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

Steven

• Administrator
well i can see it clearly happening in your video but i cant reproduce it using your settings or think of any reason why it would happen.
I am willing to create a debug version so let me know you are happy to run it

Fenaer

Yeah more than happy. Shame MusicBee isn't open source or I would have tried to debug it myself.

Steven

• Administrator
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zu480sze9xasc7j/MusicBeeDebugShuffle.zip

unzip into the folder MB is installed, perform the steps and then send me the information at the end of the error log (help/ support/ view error log)

Steven

• Administrator
the log indicates that all tracks are either set as banned or have the "skip when shuffling" flag set.
That can be viewed and set in the tag editor in the Settings tab

Fenaer

Well that makes sense. All working now. Thanks! No idea how I managed to do that.