I just wanted to test the new feature and it seems I've found another bug with Discogs and MB matching algorithm. It seems this time it is not a minor bug, but I hope you'll be able to fix it.
The problem is Album Auto-Tagger is not able to find ANY metadata (not a single album !!!), whereas I could find 19 different Albums (!) for the track using Discogs with the latest TagScanner and even more with MP3Tag 2.48c, but the Discogs results from MP3Tag were mostly inaccurate.
A. Steps to reproduce the bug with the latest MusicBee 1.2.4124:
1. Go to Edit / Preferences / Tags (2)/ auto -tagging/ tags and DISABLE all tag providers except for Discogs, then Save the settings;
2. Use Auto-Tag by Album to find the metadata for the track I'll PM you soon;
3. Result: No matches found
B. Compare the TagScanner results for the track:
4. Go to: http://www.xdlab.ru/en/
- and download the latest version of TagScanner (freeware). I was using TagScanner 5.1.597 (04/14/2011) with updated Discogs support;
5. Install and run TagScanner (or unpack the portable version and run Tagscan.exe);
6. While TagScanner is running drag & drop the track onto the opened TagScanner window;
7. Switch the view to TAG PROCESSOR tab (on the top) and select the track;
8. Select Discogs (All) from the service providers on the right and specify the search criteria for the track: use Artist Name and Title from the expandable list below, when done press the 'Search' button below;
9. Result: Found 19 entries in database
I hope this bug report could help to improve Discogs support for MusicBee. If you should have any questions about the bug, feel free to ask