Author Topic: Occasional graphic corruption but only since version 3.0.5950 or 3.0.5941 (appr)  (Read 2062 times)

peewee678

Hi Steven,

Since the 3.0.59xx version I downloaded about 2-4 weeks ago (apr. 16th or maybe apr. 8th, I'm not sure about that but probably it's somewhere in between 3.0.5950 and 3.0.5941), MB suffers sometimes from GUI corruption at the top and the bottom (app. 70 pixels high, full screen width). This happens after I switch to MB (it's already open). In those areas the content of the program I was switching from, shows up in MB (hope I can make myself clear; English is not my native language).

E.g.: I'm in Firefox. I switch to MB (ALT TAB or whatever method) and then I see parts of Firefox in those top and bottom areas.

NOTES: No changes to my PC (same drivers etc.). It's not dependat of the program I'm switching from. Happens about once or twice a day. ALT TABBING a few times does NOT fix it but minimizing and restoring DOES!
Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:25:33 AM by peewee678

Steven

• Administrator

peewee678

I'm not the only one with this problem: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0  (exactly the same bug and yes I have taskbar auto hide always enabled).

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me here Steven but I do have a hunch. I think it's best for me to stop reporting bugs in that case for I can't know beforehand if a bug is "weird". I'm glad I have been able to maybe make a tiny contribution to the hunt for bugs with the reports of those bugs you were able to resolve in the past. Thanks for all the patience and efforts.
Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:01:43 PM by peewee678

redwing

Weird just means it's something not easily reproducible, nothing else. You said the glitch occurs "sometimes" and that won't help much. Spend some more time yourself to figure out when it happens and how it can be reproduced. It could be a specific tab/view or during a specific task.