Author Topic: Automated color bug  (Read 2853 times)

redwing

All Pastels skin show this color mismatch for set displayed fields dialog:

Steven

• Administrator
I am not sure why you classify it as a bug. But in any case there is no override available and its using the input panel scroll bar colours, where as the field selector panel is using the context menu colours. An override can be added for a future MB version

edit:
if you are willing to make changes straight away, i would be prepared to add an override for the slider only without lowlight support
Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:56:51 PM by Steven

redwing

I know what elements they are based on. So you're saying I have to either use the same color both for menu and input panel or just bear this mismatch instead of you're fixing that inconsistent color automation?

hiccup

You overlooked the third option.
Steven very kindly offered to expeditiously create an override if you have a desire for it. Just say so.

And on a more personal note, you should know what actually qualifies as a bug to be posted on this board.

redwing

edit:
if you are willing to make changes straight away, i would be prepared to add an override for the slider only without lowlight support

OK, that could be a comprise.
BTW why is somebody else repeating what you said?

Steven

• Administrator
for the next update i have added the following to override the slider bar color:
   <element id="FieldSelector.ScrollBar" bg="255,0,100" bg2="199,100,100" bdr="0,255,20" />