Author Topic: Please, realizes a classical minimizing and maximizing  (Read 3236 times)

JuntaleAdelante

?very creator believes he knows better what is good and what is bad. And nobody  is  a decree for him
In this case, there is a good solution from the follies of the creator: is needed to do what a large community of people to accepted.
Please, I beg you to realize  the minimization and maximization from the system tray and a task bar exactly as in MediaMonkey and BitTorrent/uTorrent.
The MusicBee should be minimized, when you press X, and to maximize when you click the icon in a task bar.
Learn the operation of these programs and do it in the same way.
Do well and you'll get the true popularity.

hiccup

?very creator believes he knows better what is good and what is bad. And nobody  is  a decree for him
In this case, there is a good solution from the follies of the creator: is needed to do what a large community of people to accepted.
Please, I beg you to realize  the minimization and maximization from the system tray and a task bar exactly as in MediaMonkey and BitTorrent/uTorrent.
The MusicBee should be minimized, when you press X, and to maximize when you click the icon in a task bar.
Learn the operation of these programs and do it in the same way.
Do well and you'll get the true popularity.

Welcome to the forum JuntaleAdelante

You have an odd and not very respectful manner of introducing yourself to a new community.
If you want to contribute in a productive way and want to be taken seriously it might be good for you to learn to understand how a decent forum such as MusicBee's works, and where and how to post.

Steven

• Administrator
in the main preference window you can set where MusicBee minimises to. By default its the taskbar, but you can change MusicBee to minimise to the system tray.

I suggest you take some time to familarise your self with what MusicBee can do. See http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/MusicBee_Wiki

JuntaleAdelante

Understandably: creator isn't tyrant, but ? bit simplistic thinking, if he does not see the difference.
It is a pity that on planet ?arth such a level of workers. There is no one worthy product.

hiccup

Understandably: creator isn't tyrant, but ? bit simplistic thinking, if he does not see the difference.
It is a pity that on planet ?arth such a level of workers. There is no one worthy product.

I must say that it is very nice of your institution that you are allowed access to the internet.
Be sure to thank them for that once in a while.

JuntaleAdelante

You like to be so corny? Do you think it's cool?
It may be enough to show off and you make a normal minimize and maximize?
You feed negativity and aggression of other people?

hiccup

No, you actually made me laugh (really, you did), and I enjoyed messing with you a little bit.
The way you expressed yourself in your first two postings here demonstrated that you are behaving disrespectful, spoiled and lazy, and you didn't deserve my respect.
But since I am also just sort of a guest here, and I don't want to make an off-topic stamp here, I will just ignore you from now on.

Steven

• Administrator
@JuntaleAdelante, i guess english is not your first language but i did laugh when i read your replies - glad you dont think i am a tyrant.
I suggest you re-read my previous reply as i am reasonably sure the option i refer to is what you want - but i am a bit simplistic in my thinking so perhaps not!

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
@JuntaleAdelante, i guess english is not your first language but i did laugh when i read your replies - glad you dont think i am a tyrant.
I suggest you re-read my previous reply as i am reasonably sure the option i refer to is what you want - but i am a bit simplistic in my thinking so perhaps not!
I think, and I'm not 100% sure either, that OP wants the option that Close (X) minimises to tray.
It's an option in those apps mentioned.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

jackuars

What I think is that programs that refuse to close/go-away is trying so hard to be in the system tray. Classical minimize and maximize should be minimize to taskbar or tray (setting) for - and X for close. Why would someone need a 2 step procedure to close a program by default.

And OP has got to learn some manners if he's to be taken seriously. But the way moderators and developer has expressed themselves shows what a gentleman's (& woman) forum this is.