Author Topic: Show Left/Right Main Panel in Radio view - possible?  (Read 2275 times)

Twlf

Hi all,

I've spent some time customizing my install, and got it exactly as I want thanks to the new panels layout configuration screen (and included Bee78 theme). :)

However, I can't get the "Right Main Panel" (not sidebar!) to show when I'm in the Radio tab and I'd like that as I use it in conjunction with the sidebar to help display all the information -- lyrics, arts, sidebar player, playing tracks, last two of them being in the panel itself. Also, it's sometimes useful to have the stations mixed in with the current playlist/playing tracks.

https://i.imgur.com/aOvBExV.png

Do I have a gap in my knowledge or is this disabled for some reason / not possible to do yet?

Thanks.

Steven

• Administrator
thats an oversight. I have changed the next v3 update to make the right main panel visible from the radio tab. I will post a download link later today

Twlf

Sounds good. :)

Also, in case it's another oversight and not by design -- the panels don't show up in Music Explorer either.

Which I guess would fit in with the View's integrated playlist system, if it weren't for some of us who
disable the main player controls and use the sidebar player instead. :p
Just wanted to mention that as well in case it's something you'd want to amend.

Twlf

Thank you, Steven, looks awesome! :)

I'm getting some Exception message boxes now -- all reproducible on my setup, so if it helps, I'll post what triggers them.

Basically, if I first open on any of these by clicking them in the left sidebar:
a) Podcasts
b) Now playing
c) Music explorer,

then open something else in the same tab, (a folder, Radio, anything)

and then click on the Back button in UI, I get something like this:

a)

MusicBee v3.0.5950.27333 (Win6.1), 16 tra 2016 16:58:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '#=qjXdJYtskgug24Bw4$IThJA==' to type '#=qrJIG0B9utVKwrls9ylMh2lDgkVK5kd71l$dm7$DMRzI='.
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qVAHHnXG6gnXz4JG8sBf53w==(Boolean #=qdzP4rX9s84V1haxF3cs6YvEKTyke$LqJLLoJfq_pp2c=)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.NavigationHeader.#=qer7joLggK_q$DVcfPMOM9Q==(MouseEventArgs #=quJe$AOOAcpxjiN9948e4ig==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs #=qjRmZ2v$dF33AnLnkMtLr4Q==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=qhZnIjQKGFJ2OwiUKcnhTqZlYiuGLPY4Z59WKUCRxzLE=.WndProc(Message& #=qKe0O60pcaLiFXWMNB7k3YA==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.WndProc(Message& #=qte7qrPSkCEl6GfMu8cNo4g==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

b)
MusicBee v3.0.5950.27333 (Win6.1), 16 tra 2016 16:58:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '#=qhkNo96hei1d_$cQnVotoEvrkkAXQ8RpFN6BVtXltJDY=' to type '#=qrJIG0B9utVKwrls9ylMh2lDgkVK5kd71l$dm7$DMRzI='.
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qVAHHnXG6gnXz4JG8sBf53w==(Boolean #=qdzP4rX9s84V1haxF3cs6YvEKTyke$LqJLLoJfq_pp2c=)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.NavigationHeader.#=qer7joLggK_q$DVcfPMOM9Q==(MouseEventArgs #=quJe$AOOAcpxjiN9948e4ig==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs #=qjRmZ2v$dF33AnLnkMtLr4Q==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at #=qhZnIjQKGFJ2OwiUKcnhTqZlYiuGLPY4Z59WKUCRxzLE=.WndProc(Message& #=qKe0O60pcaLiFXWMNB7k3YA==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

c)

MusicBee v3.0.5950.27333 (Win6.1), 16 tra 2016 16:59:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'MusicExplorerPanel' to type '#=qrJIG0B9utVKwrls9ylMh2lDgkVK5kd71l$dm7$DMRzI='.

It only happens with the Back button, doesn't get triggered by Forward button or simply clicking something else.

Steven

• Administrator
they are all the same thing. Redownload the link and the issue should be addressed