Author Topic: (further) Questions about modify xmlc skin with piggy-back  (Read 817 times)

Jafigg

Hi,

Now that I've discovered the base64 trick to change the NoArtwork image through the piggy-back (funny name BTW) skin. I wonder if it's possible to change this play/pause button (just removing the circle):

I browse the forum, search in the Sample skin lines, try to look after a program to edit xmlc files but, well, I'm in a dead-end now and I hope someone here could provide some base64 code for these buttons, and, why not, for buttons on the play bar (play/pause, previous/next) and ability to add a background image of my own to other panels (Artist list on the left and/or tracklist on the right) like you can do in the main panel...

It's a lot to ask, and I'm not even sure if it is possible, and yes, I should consider building a skin of my own, but I think I'm too noob for that. After trying numerous skins, I think for sure now that "Arsenic Atratum.xmlc" by Bee-liever make the hell of the job (except, and maybe just for me, for some very tiny details)..

hiccup

I wonder if it's possible to change this play/pause button
Yes, you can create icons for them.
The Sample Skin lists all items that you can create images for.

You will be looking for:

PlayingIcon.Default
PlayingIcon.Highlight
PausedIcon.Default
PausedIcon.Highlight

Jafigg

I wonder if it's possible to change this play/pause button
Yes, you can create icons for them.
The Sample Skin lists all items that you can create images for.

You will be looking for:

PlayingIcon.Default
PlayingIcon.Highlight
PausedIcon.Default
PausedIcon.Highlight

It works... It's up to me now to deal with images... Thanks again !!!