Author Topic: Player Control on Right Panel (MB RC3)  (Read 2789 times)

vaso65

Hello,

I have one question on MusicBee version 3 (RC).

There is a way to move the Player Control bar on right panel (top or bottom) like MB 2.5 ?

Note: MusicBee is a great software and you have done a great work on rel 3.0.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
just drag the "sidebar player" element to the top or bottom of the list of elements you have in your right panel on the "MusicBee Panels Configuration" screen.
this is an additional element in Version 3, so if you don't want the main player controls to also show (top or bottom panel) then un-tick "player controls"
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

vaso65

Hi,

In MusicBee Panels Configuration I can't move "player control" only in bottom or top panel. If I try to moving "player control" into other section, like right sidebar,  I have the symbol that say it's not possible.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
just drag the "sidebar player" element to the top or bottom of the list of elements you have in your right panel on the "MusicBee Panels Configuration" screen.
this is an additional element in Version 3, so if you don't want the main player controls to also show (top or bottom panel) then un-tick "player controls"
As I already explained, in MB3 the player controls are now 2 separate elements depending on where you want to use them.

"player controls" element if you want the controls in the top or bottom panel
OR
"sidebar player" element if you want the controls in the right or left side panels
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator
i think i will make some tweaks to the drag/ drop behavior for the main player as i can imagine this being a continual source of confusion for new users
ie. you will be able to drag the main player to a side panel and MB will convert the player to the sidebar player element

Steven

• Administrator
enhanced player/ sidebar player drag/drop behavior as described above:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip

unzip into the folder MB is installed

vaso65

I understand the difference between "sidebar player" and "player control".

I have configured "sidebar player" and the player is in the right panel as I wanted.

Thank you very much.