Author Topic: Sync goes over 100%  (Read 1913 times)

Peekstra

Sometimes Musicbee goes over 100% when syncing: 

Maybe it happens because I sometimes only change the tags and lots of files are renamed, for example this sync shows the same song a couple of times:

The sync itself is successful and it happens in the latest 2.5 version (I haven't upgraded because 3 is still in beta).

phred

• Global Moderator
This was fixed in the early days of v3.  I suggest you update as Steven will not be doing anything further with 2.5.  FYI - v3 is stable. You shouldn't let the 'beta' tag put you off.  3 is mostly a change to the GUI, with most bugs from earlier versions put to rest.  The percentage issue being one of them. 
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Peekstra

Thanks, I checked the change logs of 3 but I guess this was one of the numerous bug fixes.

I'll upgrade to 3 soon if it's considered stable.

theta_wave

This was fixed in the early days of v3.  I suggest you update as Steven will not be doing anything further with 2.5.  FYI - v3 is stable. You shouldn't let the 'beta' tag put you off.  3 is mostly a change to the GUI, with most bugs from earlier versions put to rest.  The percentage issue being one of them.
I still see it in v3 and I've been keeping track with the latest v3 releases.  I never reported it though because I always kept my eye on the number of tracks being processed and ignored the percent-completed information.