Author Topic: Skinning requests/reports for 3.1  (Read 147431 times)

redwing

Fixed the issue without redesigning the whole thing. Don't worry about it.

redwing

Probably part of the same bug. Track position gets placed in different positions when MB starts with progress bar layout and when starts with wave bar layout and then switch to progress bar layout. PMed the skin.

Steven

• Administrator
i have fixed a small visual bug in the new theater mode visualiser and also made the scroll bar blend in more with the background

redwing

Track position gets placed in different positions when MB starts with progress bar layout and when starts with wave bar layout and then switch to progress bar layout.

After adjusting some elements' size and position, this happens again. PMed the skin.
Does this have something to do with the size of centered position for wave bar? I don't get why it sometimes follows track position size set in the skin.xml file and sometimes not.
How about allowing to set its size and position in skin_wavebar.xml file?
Code
<element id="TrackPosition" parent="TrackInfoPanel" fontSize="7.00">
<top relativeTo="TrackInfoPanel.VerticalCenter" offset="0" />
</element>

Steven

• Administrator
i can reproduce when album art is displayed in the player panel. Thats fixed for the next 3.1 update

redwing

Thanks, the bug's fixed. But now the centered position in wave bar layout does not respect track position size set in the skin.xml file. Is it not possible to use the same size as progress bar layout?

Steven

• Administrator
thats not a new bug is it? I have only had a quick look but it seems unless you were setting a custom font for the player then the track position size override was being ignored.
I will fix that

redwing

I am no longer sure how it's supposed to work. When I sent you the skin two days ago and you fixed the bug, the track position for wave bar was the same size as progress bar. But this time, it keeps its own size disregarding the size override. I'd like it respect the size override in wave bar layout as well if possible.

redwing

Steven

• Administrator