Author Topic: bigger waveform  (Read 6281 times)

tmprojection

ok sweet thanks that does the trick
but now it contains 2 progress bars
https://gyazo.com/8f3dfc5c1f71711725d9bea442bdb012

anyway to actually adjust the main progress bar height? i wouldnt mind the play and pause buttons larger too

one problem, is there anyway to import all the settings i had in MusicBee 2.5 to 3.1?

I copied the library folder, but what about the settings like whats displayed in columns, panel settings etc?

redwing

You mean two wave bars? You can show progress bar instead for player bar (right click on it> panel layout).

Wave bar height in player bar is not adjustable by a setting. If you want a taller wave bar in player bar, look for such a skin.

For layout settings, you can't use 2.5 settings for 3.1 since there were lots of changes. You need to reconfigure it.

tmprojection

Is there a way to disable progress bar completely as i will have that replaced by the wave bar?

and how about the play stop back forward buttons, is there a way to make them bigger?

thanks a lot btw dude :)

redwing

You mean you want to hide progress bar on the player bar? Not possible by settings. You could tweak a skin, coloring progress bar colors the same as background colors.

Player controls size too can't be adjusted by settings. As I said, look for such a skin or create one.

tmprojection

Finally i have it finished and setup the way i wanted it, thank you so much for helping me guys. amazing program

big up

skraaaaaaaaaaaap
MANS NOT HOT