Author Topic: bigger waveform  (Read 6282 times)

tmprojection

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156706121325291&set=a.118797840290.208412.798705290&type=3&theater

at the bottom is there anyway to increase the waveform, i went through the menus as thoroghly as i could searching but i cant find anything, this is on a 4k monitor btw, i would love it taller

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
in v3.0 (currently in beta) you can move the wavebar to the bottom of the main panel and increase it's height, but in 2.5, you can only have it in the player bar or RH panel.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

tmprojection

how simple is it to upgrade? because i want to keep my library and all my configurations?

also this is a portable install so its installed in a folder on my external hdd

boroda

mb3 is very stable, is to be installed in the same folder as 2.5, will import all settings from 2.5 and will store *own* settings

phred

• Global Moderator
And if you don't like v3, you can go right back to your current version as 3 makes no changes whatsoever to 2.5.  Although any changes to your music tags made in 3 will show up in 2.5.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

tmprojection

thats odd i installed and tried it, but it seems to be the exact same size as 2.4, am i missing something? it is not click and draggable either

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Are you looking at the waveform in the player panel?  You need to add the wavebar panel in layout settings to have it adjustable.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Yeah, that one's not adjustable.  As previously stated, If you upgrade to 3.0, you can add the wavebar to the main panel and that IS adjustable. (Although running 2.5 and 3.0 side by side is not possible anymore.)
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

tmprojection

yup i have both, 2.4 portable versioninstalled, and 3.0 portable version installed, i tried click and dragging the wave bar at bottom but i couldnt seem to make a handle appear to drag anything at all, i could right  click and use the "larger waveform" or something like that, but i cant drag anything

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
yup i have both, 2.4 portable versioninstalled, and 3.0 portable version installed, i tried click and dragging the wave bar at bottom but i couldnt seem to make a handle appear to drag anything at all, i could right  click and use the "larger waveform" or something like that, but i cant drag anything

You can't drag it, you have to go into the layout configuration window and set a specific number of pixels.  Maybe this page will help: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/The_Anatomy_of_MusicBee#Panels_Configuration
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

tmprojection

Just wondering if the "Main Player Panel" use modern layout > wave bar, is adjustable yet?

I found out how to adjust it in the Now Playing menu (edit > preferences > now playing panel > configure panel > at the very top check show wave bar, show in panel (bottom), just to the right of that you can enter how large you want the wavebar in pixels)

but that is very thin in width, it would be much nicer if you could adjust the one at the bottom so you can see it throughout the whole screen

alec.tron

Not sure if you mean that, but on the wavebar element, if I right click, I get a pop-up to customize heights of the UI element (up to "299 px height" from the looks).
c.

tmprojection

can you show me a screenshot?

https://gyazo.com/902a87fa19d7133b9df9a1f8af7ea03d

This is all i get (this is 3.1 version)

In my main version (2.5) this is how i can get it to look, i can increase the size of the wave bar in the now playing panel but not at the main bottom bar

https://gyazo.com/e60e3433b31f575c1369efc9a5ea3061
Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:08:04 AM by tmprojection

redwing

With v3.1, go to View> Arrange Panels.
Find "Wavebar" from available elements box on the right panel and drag it into "main panel" on the left panel. Now you will see its height setting as well.