Author Topic: How to merge the two libraries ?  (Read 2735 times)

crnirg

How to merge the two libraries ?
I think on music files (e.g library "Old Rock" and "New Rock" in "Rock") no MB files.

Sorry if any answer but I don't found.
You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Pingaware

I'm really sorry, but it's really not clear what you want to do from that. It could mean many things in MB. Could you try adding some screenshots or explaining more explicitly please?
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

crnirg

I have a library with 10.000 songs and I named it "Old Rock" and library named "New Rock" with 6.000 songs,.
I want to make one library with name "Rock" with all 16.000 songs .
I hope you understood now .
hi
You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Pingaware

Just create a new library, and add all the songs to it, then delete the two old ones. There's no easier way.

boroda

keep in mind that what Pingaware proposed will work fine except for some specific tags: play/skip count, date added, etc.

Pingaware

Boroda's correct. Those will be much harder to deal with. You could save your play counts to a custom tag then add them back in the new library, but I don't know what you'd be able to do about 'Date Added' and similar.