Author Topic: TM bugs with v3  (Read 16081 times)

redwing

http://i.imgur.com/myLOC4s.png (Rdio Style)

- The scrollbar appears when playing track changes in shuffle mode or when selecting a track via now playing assistant. The scrollbar is actually the one for right main panel from the tab this TM was launched.
- Clicking on shuffle button and repeat button doesn't instantly change the icon though it functions.
- Clicking on shuffle button toggles to auto-dj mode as well.

All these happen with embedded TM as well. The same TM view is working perfectly with v2.5.

Steven

• Administrator
thanks for reporting that. Looks like i missed copying over some code from v2.5
I have tested and all should be fixed for the next update. However for the scrollbar issue, i am slightly uncomfortable with the change i am making to fix it and would appreciate you confirm when you close TM and return to the main window that all the scrollbars look ok.

redwing

Thanks, all bugs are fixed.
Not a big deal, but scrollbars are still flashing for a very short time when using hotkey to view TM.

http://i.imgur.com/pXul3FG.png

Steven

• Administrator
i have made a change for the next update that hopefully will stop the flashing, although i dont see it myself so i cant be completely sure its addressed

redwing

Thanks, but it wasn't addressed.

http://i.imgur.com/5RsDLfv.png

But not a big deal as it's only happening for a short moment while running the hotkey.

Steven

• Administrator
i can reproduce this if using the hotkey from within the theatre mode panel itself and also to a lesser extend when switching between some theatre mode skins.
I have made a change in the plugin to better handle those scenarios

redwing

Excellent! It's now working perfect!

redwing

On full-screen mode of TM, "Show Now Playing Assistant" command doesn't work either via context menu command, hotkey, or on-click button.

[edit] I see it works and opens the popup window but just doesn't take focus from the main window. Same when running "Show equalizer & DSP" command. Many apps (like web browsers or office apps) support opening popups on full-screen mode. Hope you support it but if you can't, temporarily turning off full-screen mode could be an alternative to show the popup window.
Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:21:09 AM by redwing

Steven

• Administrator
thats addressed for the next patch update

redwing

redwing

- set the theater panel to a fixed size:
  <settings fixedWidth="300" fixedHeight="100" />

Fixed size setting doesn't work with v3. Is this a bug or no longer supported?

Steven

• Administrator
i removed it as it was too much effort to add support for it in v3 vs. how often it was being used.