Author Topic: MusicBee_Setup_3_0_5895  (Read 4412 times)

Stamimail

I think LeftRightArrows have truoble with moving the vertical scrollbar.
BTW,
I can't tell, because I'm new to MusicBee, but I think 2.5 it's better, from my point of view. I didn't like the new changes of design.

phred

• Global Moderator
I think LeftRightArrows have truoble with moving the vertical scrollbar.
More details, please?  In what panel(s) are you experiencing this? Also, if you're using the version stated in your subject, the issue may have been fixed already.  That version is a week old, and with Steven issuing one or two update patches a day, you're behind.  See my sig and see if your scroll bar issue is fixed.

I can't tell, because I'm new to MusicBee, but I think 2.5 it's better, from my point of view. I didn't like the new changes of design.
I think you're making a hasty decision.  You say you're new to MB so how can you really judge the differences between the old and the new versions?  I suggest not using 2.5 for a few days and only use 3.x.  Play around with the panel configuration as that's really the driving force behind v3's existence.  It is so much easier to set up a layout you like. 
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Stamimail

Hi phred,

In what panel(s) are you experiencing this?
Main Panel (Library).

See my sig and see if your scroll bar issue is fixed.
Unfortunately, I've removed version 3, and reinstalled 2.5.

You say you're new to MB so how can you really judge the differences between the old and the new versions?  I suggest not using 2.5 for a few days and only use 3.x.  Play around with the panel configuration as that's really the driving force behind v3's existence.  It is so much easier to set up a layout you like.
Sorry for the feeling. I'm pretty sure 3.0 is better in some ways. I'm writing from a newbie's point of view.
I think the default configuration/design is very important, and required more thought about it.
For Example: I didn't like the new "Repeat" button design, and the new location of Rating Stars near the seekbar, where you can easily click on it by mistake, when you playing with the seekbar.
I'm sure there's a lot of new options for the advanced users, but the big question is: how easy it to a newbie to get it what the advnced users already know. Try to give a newbie an advanced configured MB screenshot, and ask him to try to play with MB to get this advance configuration. There is great importance to associative operation, on reading documentations. People not always have time. For example, I didn't see we can drag panels to make them floating and stick them in other place. There are also things much more important IMHO, as described in my last posts.
Eventually, I'm only a visitor. You have the experience. Do the best for all.
Thanks for MB,
Best Regards,
Stamimail

Stamimail

Another notes for 3 version...
1. Compcat Player should be more compact. The user will be able to resize it to the size of the preview thumbnails.
2. Mini Player should include those 2 suggestions: The Bee and a Line Layout.
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=17750.0
The user should have more customiziton options in Panel setting...
3. Mini Player can't use Menu button for Playlist. It should be Menu button as the Menu button of Main/Compact Menu. Use other icon for Playlist.
4. Main Player - Now Playing Tab - The coverart in center should't go out of the screen by default, so that you can see only half of the coverart.  Also, I get problems with Playing Tracks columns. Can't set the wide of the columns. BTW, for RTL users, it should be added here a Switch for LTR/RTL alignments. (The user switch according to the lang of the text he wants to read).

Stamimail

Error:

MusicBee v3.0.5895.37007 (Win6.1), 2 ??? 2016 21:01:

System.NullReferenceException: ?????? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???????.
   ?-  #=qZ0VkiTFf3CJEpOQ4z_NcY4kBxSQ6ASit9cavU7mJgz4=.#=qEGM$oXq_GF9vmJBvpOW6Zw==(#=qQWwtS5llNIGpzUOrN_nyWPQhLl4_DFgUlsyLQBydnSU= #=q5z2oS04shuKktN$dhW$CMw==, Boolean #=qAeHY0Xb2dDdnnZhUdMaI4v2S98Hm6EEvENojBudoLIs=)
   ?-  MusicBee.Media.PlayManager.#=qA97fFZivMMlr6CRs6uzPKA==.#=qWvJYa_z0g5fjD2r1FA$ueA==(#=qQWwtS5llNIGpzUOrN_nyWPQhLl4_DFgUlsyLQBydnSU= #=qC$7v5ilvOeWzjGngkSV4AA==, Boolean #=qVGs0$WYluJnbNH96Tt4fNQ==, Point #=qajR2pVv4Dj4dnq4R3kwoAg==)
   ?-  MusicBee.Media.PlayManager.#=qA97fFZivMMlr6CRs6uzPKA==.#=q7I637pJDM7UjaJbr7wMcTDtR42wfJz8S4X4bLnOWroc=()
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qxQW4bnY3EqEc9HqKRWRnMbjtpH$RTRvJ0vSf4qndSQ0=.#=qgiWSiIm82iBEocVu_FBxLM8Hbmkb9DByT2AbfZxf2$4=(ApplicationCommand #=qY1RRFbRwk$ny32MhE5i9Tg==)

Stamimail

Can't set Main Menu and Tabs bar both "Show in Cpation Bar".

Stamimail

Error:

MusicBee v3.0.5895.37007 (Win6.1), 2 ??? 2016 22:43:

?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qtiLk3rJL96_jjbMVSw4DMg==.#=q2bhoIgeljYvYnmZ3Qks7wQ1kEsX0H9OvFDl_1ionAQw=._Lambda$__0(Graphics #=q0ljqs42GzLQg2f8JB2Z8wQ==)
   ?-  #=qGbbk1axhcaQztvLv83NVpw==.#=q5UvWrO6YXeMOnVuWUTJU3w==.#=q5xdstTxHAZqjhNPXUJoJ2g==(Graphics #=qkh0MpvbEJ4FVGIBUriymmg==, #=qcEibMU6LZdcnAZLSNh4AltZs5xFK99hFwcgCKtJ_f3w= #=qgCrm_hcs_v9IeH1mhXSodA==, Rectangle #=qsMOk0sxYy6cD_y4AZuHTIw==, Rectangle #=qnKFqOGk_FrzfmG6xwp2Ogw==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qtiLk3rJL96_jjbMVSw4DMg==.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs #=q5AZ3RWTV9qGd1odI$YJjMw==)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Stamimail

MiddleClick on a Tab should Close the Tab. This is the normal behvior in Browsers.

Steven

• Administrator
Error:

MusicBee v3.0.5895.37007 (Win6.1), 2 ??? 2016 22:43:

for this error, its in the Now Playing Bar. What do you have displayed in that panel? eg. Artist Biography/ Track Information/ etc

Stamimail

Hi,
I'm new to MB, and there are lot of bars and panels, and I can't know what is "Now Playing Bar", since there are no title or hint...
Is there an Image that describe what is each element in MB? Do you mean to the bottom panel with the seekbar?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi,
I'm new to MB, and there are lot of bars and panels, and I can't know what is "Now Playing Bar", since there are no title or hint...
Is there an Image that describe what is each element in MB? Do you mean to the bottom panel with the seekbar?

Look for the name of the panel in Panels Configuration.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest patches (3.5/3.6)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Stamimail

Found it. Thanks.
http://snag.gy/sLJQw.jpg
I also added the Preview Thumbnail problem for RTL. The buttons are mirrored.

Stamimail

While clicking on Music Explorer

2 Errors:

MusicBee v3.0.5909.27815 (Win6.1), 7 ??? 2016 23:42:

?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=q9hZrRiMJ$qlSVQz20NvEMU1ntfR2UynWsIozQUIOVZo=.#=qgzqdu4OsMC4zbCJhtWqV8A==(Point #=qX9ipnDOs6X54dGHdy88DIQ==, #=qt12HQIiSEVDhV5yqqK5TBQ== #=qlNMGO2a3$xcTMrxvrHOS5w==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=q9hZrRiMJ$qlSVQz20NvEMU1ntfR2UynWsIozQUIOVZo=.#=qvWDJ_nYXeuiMj95IdhsojA==(MouseEventArgs #=qthP4Vtp758$BJpm4owbz1w==)
   ?-  #=qi5o709Afj2zM5qYjH2770H_wmI_ZVYoo8wq3gGWE8Ao=.#=qZy2xRY9Oj2L$aYN3np4hNhT6eM3ajOVCcIlVvqho0cU=(Object #=qwFjdMoLaWKaUEinPKclJdQ==, EventArgs #=q3erydH7r1bXDdSQ0fLgfXg==)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

------------------------

MusicBee v3.0.5909.27815 (Win6.1), 7 ??? 2016 23:45:

?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=q9hZrRiMJ$qlSVQz20NvEMU1ntfR2UynWsIozQUIOVZo=.#=qgzqdu4OsMC4zbCJhtWqV8A==(Point #=qX9ipnDOs6X54dGHdy88DIQ==, #=qt12HQIiSEVDhV5yqqK5TBQ== #=qlNMGO2a3$xcTMrxvrHOS5w==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=q9hZrRiMJ$qlSVQz20NvEMU1ntfR2UynWsIozQUIOVZo=.#=q7LQ0DNdqdWeUTe0QdedmoPJC9aTSl1zjbmE5eJyxgQ4=(Int32& #=q6QlFKVYo4cEnl$jDROH4HQ==, AnchorStyles& #=q2CwDDtlWw77$Opnw18c7Qg==, Int32& #=qEsKECDmoPvjYFRf2VsogBw==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=q9hZrRiMJ$qlSVQz20NvEMU1ntfR2UynWsIozQUIOVZo=.#=qXJsGzZGNSXbmFnWIRFWWng==(Boolean #=qsJ$yBW4Y7ji9bYBu4udRtw==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=q9hZrRiMJ$qlSVQz20NvEMU1ntfR2UynWsIozQUIOVZo=.#=qWxj4C8AULctsYPK_J51S95HjeILPa251Jo6n_weVXg8=(Boolean #=qhMTLbzNaqe10YjZ4Ltw6$w==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q8bJjiydV2w9AMnCUgVT9YtU2C6m5kGl9h23rLj40mQ4=.#=qWxj4C8AULctsYPK_J51S95HjeILPa251Jo6n_weVXg8=(Boolean #=qQi9yunqQfjVOiN_GglgAOQ==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.MusicExplorerPanel.#=qf2GGleOxOgQnDuHSvArpgk8zzxqCiidjAXPPcWU2PjU=(#=q9kyEj5IUmFabSjkAAlkwTw== #=qVWpQFH_c$ix3vWjbdpe4bw==, TagCode #=qmTxOsPTB_IMqL5$EX_mIzQ==, String #=qxLIeyhvbNvpuVZczcFXuQg==, Boolean #=qWG0WnY2R5do9Ge15OTZjZQ==, #=q21_33_Qi1YZlyKe6DUaj2KfOUPIyWcbaj6nVa9GZWE4= #=qKhrwTeCJkA0XC38H8AcivA==)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.MusicExplorerPanel.OnCreateControl()
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
   ?-  System.Windows.Forms.Form.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
   ?-  MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=q_nRpR4RxrqwNEdIgsRo8$Q==(#=qxJPFUvEGZac1dAQ6iQgQuurFbynohjipQhvmQJ1WQB0= #=q10Fy3NkpqtOD9Su66IsjvzmC1rlI7Ezq8LEyfrayw88=, Boolean #=qCkekf40HeWlmr3jo1kP5NXauVYwlqPkpgjnvyv8MEf0=, #=qyOC2ckJames6LTNOu8PJAw== #=qRhAy3LLBBYzbQV$QSiXsKA==, #=qcmIalueWQ8IUSQAz8l2tAwt0HD01fkPp8fauInKBOy8= #=qmNtNSXIJJiBYKirXjvlpHdOkFvDgMXoygWFm6Oyl8Cs=, Boolean #=q60fUui2R_4sFiNH_G7L0jF0OtF9$qniGlg_8ci3KqAg=, #=qePlHuoSuE02DnsjEuAiXPkcqWzgaRipSB7HMSv9GaTU= #=qiYrpK4w5nXM_t5zw95DUIQ==, #=qlW8hxxe8K86qdjPIR1xmhwGY4TzdfNz5_QkdaFglAeg=[] #=qThXECzXoGQaLp7WYWaiiHGPbZ74jKCv8zz$3ml8pSzg=, Boolean #=qGvHZv8z14f4xcD3WA8KfH9yLVWBbtYC3T6x7P9cVTEE=)

Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:53:41 PM by Stamimail

Steven

• Administrator
these both look like something i fixed last night - just redownload the files again