Author Topic: Artwork is not showing  (Read 2393 times)

Godflesh

I've downloaded the client today and the only downside so far is that my album art is not showing.
Uppon downloading I tried importing the artwork from my iTunes cache, but only like 1/10th got imported.
I've tried Tools > Download Artwork and selecting all my albums in my library, it would "process" my albums but the after this proces they still won't appear. Tagging the albums without art work will show the exact same albums I tried adding artwork to.
I've tried resetting the artwork cache but that also doesn't work.

Adding the album art individually also doesn't work either, even though it says the cover is added it won't appear.
I really like this client but I am struggling to get my album art.

Here's a screen of how the process of getting the artwork looks like: http://imgur.com/Mjz7rNy.jpg
(the one's with art are the only one's I could import from iTunes, even though ALL my albums had artwork on iTunes)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!  I think we'll be able to help you sort this out.

Would you please post a screenshot of your Tags (1) preferences?  Also, how is your existing artwork stored?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Godflesh

I seemed to fix the problem by deleting my library and importing the files straight from my music folder instead of importing them from iTunes.