Author Topic: Musicbee... derps? after waking PC.  (Read 1677 times)

brianvande

After letting my PC sleep overnight, upon waking and trying to play music, Musicbee doesn't exactly become unresponsive, but it doesn't play music. Every single button on the program works, except no matter what is pressed, music never starts (as indicated by no sound or progression of the progress bar). I've tried to use Musicbee 2.5x and the beta and both result in the same issue for me. A similar problem happened with Winamp, which is why I switched to Musicbee. Winamp, however, just completely was unresponsive and wouldn't re-maximize. I'm on Windows 10 and I use a bluetooth speaker. I don't know if that would do anything but just trying to provide info. If anyone could please help, that'd be great. I really love Musicbee and I hope this gets sorted out.

Thank you.

phred

• Global Moderator
Are you trying to launch MB and play music immediately after windows comes to life?  Try running some other program (not music) and see if there's sluggish behavior.  Perhaps the hard drive is taking a while coming up to speed.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Mirri360

This happens to me too. I get my computer all set up to go, close the lid, go to the event, open the lid. And Musicbee will not play any music until the computer is restarted.
Does anyone have a solution? I like to get the music started quickly on arrival.