Author Topic: Can't save naming templates in File Organizer  (Read 2130 times)

sleepless

Shouldn't this be possible?  Here's what the Wiki states:
"file naming presets

Select from the list to retrieve a previously used file naming template. For example, you might use one template for Classical music and another for the rest of your collection. The current file naming template is automatically added to the presets after files have been organised with it. "

The only option I have is at the top a dropdown menu labelled 'presets'. It has 1 option: <new file naming preset>. If I cange a template my old settings are lost. Nothing is saved and no templates are added to the dropdown list. Is this normal?

Nokiaman

I realize this is old thread, but I just noticed same issue. OrganisationPresets.dat is also not present in AppData.

redwing

Working fine for me. Try selecting a track> right-click> Send to> Folder (copy)> to organized folder.
And then select a folder, configure template, enter proceed.
Open file organizer again and you will see the previously used template is saved as a preset and OrganisationPresets.dat file was created.

Nokiaman

Tried what you said and it doesn't work. I still only see <New File Naming Preset> with no way to save it with custom name.
I need to make two different templates and switch between them.
Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:38:59 AM by Nokiaman