Author Topic: Request: Track information pop-up ontop over other applications  (Read 3908 times)

0RK0

Hi. Anyone has by chance a working plugin the displays the current playing track over other applications that are running in fullscreen (games)?

I'm looking for something similar to this:
http://uploadgeneration.info/Winamp/www.winamp.com/plugin/quick-title-plug-in/101717.html

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
This is built in.  Go to Preferences > Now Playing and tick "Show pop-up for..."  Then you can adjust the settings as desired.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

0RK0

Unfortunately this doesn't cover fullscreen applications. It's not working for games.

perpterds

Many games will have a fullscreen borderless option - it's how I generally run games. it's actually usually more computer friendly to do so, to be honest. and the popups will work in that mode. perhaps that will work for you :)

Steven

• Administrator
MB intentionally disables the popup if any full screen (covering the taskbar) applications are running

0RK0

The borderless window mode does the trick unfortunately not all games support that. Anyways, problem is solved for my needs. Thanks guys.

0RK0

Just one more thing.. is there a possibility to assign a hotkey to bring back the pop-up on demand?

Edit: found it. (View: Show Now Playing Notification)
Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:41:20 PM by 0RK0