Author Topic: Installed NullSoft Module Decoder but cannot import tracker modules [3.0.5864]  (Read 9841 times)

theta_wave

How did you install in_modplug.dll?  I extracted it from its installer using 7zip and copied it into MB's plugins folder
in_modplug.dll I extracted the same way. in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll (as you would know) is already extracted.
I used MB in admin mode to import them into the Plugins folder, just in case MB makes some record of the path in it's settings that just copying directly doesn't do.
That is what I did too.  I extracted in_modplug.dll and used MB's import winamp plugin while as admin.  If there was a debug mode for MB, then maybe I can see what's going on.  Oh well.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
Don't forget that in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll is the only one I've been able to get to work consistently, without the BASS errors.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

theta_wave

Don't forget that in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll is the only one I've been able to get to work consistently, without the BASS errors.
Hmm, could you list which dll's did you moved into MB's directories and where?  On my end, I still have that 1s of playback problem.  On your end, I assume that with in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll you are able to listen to a tracker and (maybe) seek through it.  Thanks.

Bee-liever

I assume that with in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll you are able to listen to a tracker and (maybe) seek through it
Yep. Full play and seek

Hmm, could you list which dll's did you moved into MB's directories and where?
basszxtune.dll is in Program Files\MusicBee
in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll is in Program Files\MusicBee\Plugins

The only other thing I can think to do would be to turn off inherited permissions and take full ownership of the .dll (Properties> Security> Advanced)

theta_wave

I assume that with in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll you are able to listen to a tracker and (maybe) seek through it
Yep. Full play and seek

Hmm, could you list which dll's did you moved into MB's directories and where?
basszxtune.dll is in Program Files\MusicBee
in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll is in Program Files\MusicBee\Plugins

The only other thing I can think to do would be to turn off inherited permissions and take full ownership of the .dll (Properties> Security> Advanced)
Hmm, I have full ownership of the MusicBee, directory thus anything else in its subdirectories, so I should have full ownership of the dll (just checked, I do).  However, I don't think I tried basszxtune.dll and in_mod-2.2.10b29.dll combo yet.  It has been basszxtune.dll and the other plugins (modplug, in_mod 2.2.11).  Is your basszxtune.dll from the un4seen site?  Site URL: http://www.un4seen.com/forum/?topic=15694

Bee-liever

Is your basszxtune.dll from the un4seen site?  Site URL: http://www.un4seen.com/forum/?topic=15694

Yes.  This version (basszxtune-v2.4.4-win-x86_64-bin.7z) from the sourceforge page link.

Nokiaman

Sorry for bumping , but this just doesn't work. Not to mention the above reply makes no sense. MB is 32-bit program and can't use x64 DLLs at all.