Author Topic: Musicbee 3 Questions!  (Read 2371 times)

fkm

A few questions for you experts!

1. Column browser when used vertically has a restriction on how far you can pull it to the right. Version 2.5 doesn't have this issue. I use 3-4 fields in column browser so things are pretty squashed! Am I doing something wrong here or is this intentional?

2. Is there any way to move the thumbnail browser to the right of the column browser? It defaults to the left.

3. Column browser field settings are global and apply to all tabs, is it possible to set different column fields for different tabs? eg One tab is given 1-2 column browser fields while 2nd tab has 4?

Steven

• Administrator
1. Column browser when used vertically has a restriction on how far you can pull it to the right. Version 2.5 doesn't have this issue. I use 3-4 fields in column browser so things are pretty squashed! Am I doing something wrong here or is this intentional?
could you post a screenshot of v2.5 and of v3

the answer to 2&3 is no, just add them to the wishlist if they are important to you (although i very much doubt i would do 2)

fkm

How do I add a screenshot? Don't see anywhere to add an attachment.

Regarding the thumbnail browser, it was defaulting to the right of the column browser in 2.5 but in 3.0 it is to the left. Have it in my screenshot.

phred

• Global Moderator
How do I add a screenshot? Don't see anywhere to add an attachment.
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=16499.0
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here