Author Topic: How to exclude images?  (Read 1172 times)

Braindonor

Hi,

I managed to create a setup that is pretty much decent in my opinion. However, there is one issue that bugs me a bit...
Bottom part of my mainscreen is offers a portion of the screen with (amongst oter options) a details tab. And there is the option to include images there. Great!! Love that!!
However... I would like to know how to exclude images / artists. The reason? I got the feeling that in some cases a bandname is used as a 'wildcard' and all artists using said name (word) are displayed.

Let me clarify:
I am playing an album by "Coil" (an English experimental band, formed by a handful of guys). However, quite a few of the presented images are of singer of Lacuna Coil, several images displayed are Icon of Coil and of course This Mortal Coil is there as well.
True, some of these artists are available in my extended and ecclectic collection. However, it annoys the piss out of me that all these UNrelated artists keep popping up. And up to now I have not find an option to get rid of this.
Sure, there is the option to 'ban' an image... but it seems that quite a few of these picture re-surface, not to mention that there is an unbannable first image.
Besides... why should I ban shitloads of images of artists that are totally unrelated... it seems to me that I have to edit a filter somewhere, so 'Coil' becomes the search-criterium, and not "artists containing Çoil'".