Author Topic: many downloaded files are marked and not able to add to musicbee..  (Read 2400 times)

user73

Hello
Im long time musicbee user and i don't wanna switch to other player.But i found no solution to my problem
Yeah i did google it and search but i was not able to find solution to my problems.i downloaded few albums and mp3, and flac and they are marked as corrupt.I'm able to play and rather add them in library in other players like mediaplayer,mediamonkey and foobar too.after this error i tried other players and they work fine but why not my fav player musicbee.
Plz help
thx in advance

Steven

• Administrator
PM me a zip file containing one of the problem mp3 files and one of the flac files

user73

hi this is just a one of many flac files..but none of flac im unable to add in library though they play fine even in MUSICBEE but shows unknown format in bitrate section

edit:
link removed
Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 09:06:31 AM by Steven

BeeBeeKing

I added that to my library, recognized as a flac audio file. No problems

Steven

• Administrator
i had no problem with the file you sent. Its not marked as corrupt and the tags all read ok.
I am afraid i have no idea why it would not work ok. I suggest doing a full re-install of MB from the downloads page

user73

thx guys for helping me..

before reading this post i try to rename musicbee folder in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee...but results were not positive..still no files were added to library..i don't know where and what i did wrong..anyhow and now following your advice i did from scrath and everything is working fine.Although i kep MB updated but i must say lot changes have made and configuring MB is lot more easier then before...
Once again THX steven for making this music player which has so many features and using these features are even easy to use.
Keep it up.