Author Topic: auto playlist match vertical limit  (Read 1946 times)

slimpyman

hey guys, quick question,
im making an auto playlist with a list of artists so it contains all their songs, thing is, im using a 1440 vertical resolution, and after about 40 something artists i added in the "match following rules" i ran out of screen estate and cant add any more.   is there any way to exceed this limit other then getting a larger vertical resolution?   I thought musicbee would start adding columns next to one another, but the list keeps growing vertically and i can no longer manage the window since it exceeds the height of my monitor.   

or perhaps there is some foolery i can perform to keep daisy chaining playlists together to deal with this limit?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Are you adding separate entries for each artist?  Have you tried "artist is any of..." and then selecting from the list?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

slimpyman

jesus. never even noticed that option.   i just spent an hour making several playlists. guess it was for no good with that option.

so when that list of values window opens, do i just seperate everything with a comma or a semicolon?
Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:33:10 AM by slimpyman

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I think the easiest thing is to enter one artist per line.  No separator needed.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)