Author Topic: Easier process to tag occasion/mood  (Read 4102 times)

Beesmyer

Would be nice to have a much easier process to add/remove tags from mood and occasion. Would be awesome if it was as easy as tagging rating. Maybe a panel that can be displayed and as a music file plays one could simply select one to add/remove. One would be able to just have the music playing in the background and simply tag the files as they play.

Beesmyer

Just to revitalize something I'd still like to see. A panel with check boxes with tags in multi tag fields would work slick. This is one thing I miss from mediamonkey. A tagged panel for things like genre, mood, occasion. Select one song or multiple... de-select a tag already in file and it gets removed, select another and it gets added.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
+1

Maybe it could be a list with check boxes, like in the Remove Tags window or some auto-playlist options.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

alec.tron

If these 'pre definitions' would work as freely-/user-defineable ones, +1!
Somewhat similar (i.e. more convenient/visual way to tag things easily): http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=19930.0

Churs.
c.

ps. There's also something rather odd here:
When adding a custom 'Key' field, I see 'Initial Key' as a 'Set Displayed Fields' option. If I remove that, the option to add 'Initial Key' as a sorting field disappears as well...
Guess I need to make a few screenshots & a big thread - or does anyone see the same out of the box ?
Cheers.
Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:33:56 AM by alec.tron

M.O.Z.G

If these 'pre definitions' would work as freely-/user-defineable ones, +1!
Somewhat similar (i.e. more convenient/visual way to tag things easily): http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=19930.0

Churs.
c.

ps. There's also something rather odd here:
When adding a custom 'Key' field, I see 'Initial Key' as a 'Set Displayed Fields' option. If I remove that, the option to add 'Initial Key' as a sorting field disappears as well...
Guess I need to make a few screenshots & a big thread - or does anyone see the same out of the box ?
Cheers.

Hm, I found something interesting about the subj. Not so easy like a slider, but it could be a panel, for example.

Steven

• Administrator
for this, i am thinking about implementing something simple where you show the field (mood, occassion or genre) in the Track Information panel, and on left mouse clicking the field, a small popup panel shows allowing you to edit the values. The values would be displayed as a checkboxed list so its just a case of ticking/ unticking, along with a + button to add a new value.
Would that work well enough?

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
That sounds useful and sensible.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6