Author Topic: radio  (Read 2156 times)

parmarpradyumn

Hi,
First post so....
First time user..........so i was thinking if i can add  local radio stations to streaming list.........like I am from India so........if possible can anyone let me know

phred

• Global Moderator
Very easily done as long as you know the station's stream URL.  Right-click on the radio node and select New Station.  Then fill in the URL and MB should auto-populate the rest of the info.  If it doesn't you can fill in what you want.  Save it and play it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

AvikB

Hi,
First post so....
First time user..........so i was thinking if i can add  local radio stations to streaming list.........like I am from India so........if possible can anyone let me know
Very easily done as long as you know the station's stream URL.  Right-click on the radio node and select New Station.  Then fill in the URL and MB should auto-populate the rest of the info.  If it doesn't you can fill in what you want.  Save it and play it.

Unfortunately MOST(if not all), radio stations in India does not have ANY streaming services. it uses old radio bands.
There are very FEW, that uses streaming.

phred

• Global Moderator
Unfortunately MOST(if not all), radio stations in India does not have ANY streaming services. it uses old radio bands.
There are very FEW, that uses streaming.
Well in that case the OP is out of luck. 
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here