Author Topic: MTP on Samsung Galaxy  (Read 2339 times)

Blackened

Hey There Admins, Mods/Developers.

It seems that Musicbee is having a lot of problems on MTP, I've been searching a lot on the search thread, and I think even to this day It still have the exact problem.

That is:

MTP are default on Phone instead of SD card.
MTP ATM is search really slow on MTP, really slow compared to mass storage device.
Musicbee keep re scanning songs during session (As I mean session as unlugged it and re plug it).
The tags is kinda loose in musicbee library (Not on phone.. Phewwww).

Here's the only picture I could provide regarding tags.

I think I highlighted all of the issues at the moment, I'm sure others have a lot of issues than me.

But thank you for everything, I would like to use Musicbee until the developers stop supporting this software, I've been using tagging on this software, transferring music data since 2011 and continue to do so.

hiccup

I see no 'MTP experts' or other Galaxy users have yet responded, or confirmed your issues.

In the case that you actually discovered an MTP issue/bug, chances are probably slim that it will be addressed for MusicBee v2.x
Have you tried doing the same with MusicBee v3? It is still under heavy development, but perhaps it solves your issues.

If v3 doesn't improve things for you on this matter, try to briefly describe the exact problem that you than still have, and you have a bigger chance it might be addressed for v3.