Author Topic: My Musicbee's volume level issue ,resolved  (Read 3122 times)

Mikelap

In the GENERAL forum I raised an issue i had with volume control in MUSICBEE answer i received that it was possibly the BASS library that was calibrated in a certain way that made music sound not as loud but tonight by mistake i found why my music wasnt as loud as before. when i accidentally minimize the Musicbee screen and touch the volume control with my mouse cursor the volume rectangle extended BEYOND Musicbee's screen so instead of getting approx.75% of the volume now i could push volume button all the way to 100% .Happy  with that .Anybody else notice  this issue or is it just me .Thanks
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

Mikelap

Gotta update this finally the bug i thought i had was something else, something really really simple the way im setup  i have the panel dock i guess its called on the right side and the reason my volume control couldnt go to the end of the slide was because my panel wasnt wide enough once i widen it with cursor it  was ok .i guess sometimes its the simple things lol.
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5