Author Topic: CohearentDark  (Read 17553 times)

Steven

• Administrator
@mojo5040, this skin is for musicbee version 3. According to the error you are using v2.5

mojo5040

You are right. I thought I had the right version I probably didnt get it from the main site. I can't remember. Thank you for the great and fast support!

mojo5040

I can't seem to find the place where i need to download version 3 ?  When I go to the download button in the top right corner it only gives me the option of getting 2.5

Alumni

I can't seem to find the place where i need to download version 3 ?  When I go to the download button in the top right corner it only gives me the option of getting 2.5

The most recent beta can be found here:
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=15050.msg101277#msg101277

Alumni

Note: Skin updated today, with a few improvements and fixes. Please re-download and replace existing version.

MewCore

Would you care to add wave bar?
The wavebar is user-selected when using the "modern" layout.
In v2.5 Edit > Preferences > Layout (2) > use "modern" layout > wave bar

In v3.x it's in Layout (1) for displaying in the top panel, or click the layout configure button (to the left of the search bar) for other placement.
Tnx for the info but the wave bare shows up normal on the default skin, and is simply not there in CoherentDark :(

Alumni

Tnx for the info but the wave bare shows up normal on the default skin, and is simply not there in CoherentDark :(

I don't think it's possible to display the wave bar in a bitmap based skin such as this one - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

hiccup

I don't think it's possible to display the wave bar in a bitmap based skin such as this one - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That's correct.
For 'understanding-why' purposes, you should imagine the whole panel that contains the player controls and track info being some sort of a picture.
Especially the progress-bar.
Therefor for any skins having the extension .xmlc (note the 'c'), the progress bar cannot be replaced by a wave form.

Steven

• Administrator
customising the progress bar has never been supported for bitmap skins (.xmlc files) and wont be in the future for the reasons hiccup states.
however i do acknowledge that you can change the progress bar isetting n the layout preferences so i will at least provide a warning or disable those settings

deanoman

I'm loving using this skin, nice and simple :D

FYI: To set "Lato" as the font for the interface:

0) Download and Install the Lato font family available from http://www.latofonts.com
1) Load up MusicBee 3.0
2) Press Ctrl+0 to load up the Preferences window
3) Click "Layout(1)" in the left panel
4) Tick the "custom font" checkbox and click the "..." button for the font
5) Type in "Lato" and set the size to 10, click the "OK" button
6) Click "Save" on the Preferences window and then restart Music Bee 3.

Have fun :D

Alumni

Note: Skin updated today (same download link), it includes several new skin elements. Please copy and replace existing versions.
You'll need the latest patch of MusicBee: http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip