Author Topic: Is there a way to get the Filters according to Tags Fields?  (Read 1760 times)

Stamimail

GenreFilter above the GenreTag
ArtistFilter above the ArtistTag
AlbumFilter above the AlbumTag
AlbumFilter above the AlbumTag
TimeFilter above the TimeTag
CustomFilter above the CustomTag

The same columns for FIlters and Tags.
When moving the border of the Filter/Tag Column, the Tag/Filter Column moved too.

Stamimail

It seems the most important feature to me is missing in MusicBee.
I hoped I could find here solution for Private Tagging.
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=17735.0

I don't know how people are used to listen to their music, Only by Arisit? Only by Genre?
I found there is a Filter Panel (called for some reason Column Browser). It's great, but not enough. I can't save the filters as a Playlist (Dynamic Playlist). I can't save the filters as a Windows Search (.search-ms). (To get the Dynamic Playlist also in WIndows Explorer for other manipulating).

As described above, I suggest a different approach to Filters Panel:
For each column in Library will be a filter column above. The borders will be the same...
In the Filters Panel will be another field, above, that will write the changes that the user chose in FIlters, Like:

Genre:Pop* ; Year:2016* ; Rating:4Stars* ; Custom:ABCD* ;  _____________________________       ["Save Dynamic Playlist" Button]

(* = X = RemoveFilter)

The user also will be able to save this Dynamic Playlist as a Windows Search (.search-ms).

It is also important to allow and ease the custom tagging while listening to music, so that the user can private tagging the current played song as he listening to the music.

Pingaware

This might just be me, but I can't help you because I can't understand what you want. Could you explain it more clearly with some pictures please?
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

Stamimail