Author Topic: [WEBSITE v2] MusicBee website and forum redesign  (Read 551612 times)

hiccup

That restriction is probably wise.
It could prevent subversive deliberations from reactionaries that plot together to bring the forum down.
(I know nothing)

phred

• Global Moderator
That restriction is probably wise.
It could prevent subversive deliberations from reactionaries that plot together to bring the forum down.
(I know nothing)
Are you planning an insurrection?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

AvikB

That restriction is probably wise. It could prevent subversive deliberations from reactionaries that plot together to bring the forum down. (I know nothing)
😂 One day maybe 😎 it's getting late here, going to get done sleep.

hiccup

I'll answer that by means of a PM.
Oh, what a pity, computer says no.

Steven

• Administrator
i cant find any setting for the PM limit but if anyone does know i can adjust it

hiccup

SMF 2.1 was released:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=7820044le1a2gbvukk6v51ev1k;topic=580585.msg4110098#msg4110098

There seem to be a lot of useful improvements and additions.
One of those could be 'drag & drop attachments'.
If that means a user can drag a screenshot to a post it would make life easier for a lot of users.
(perhaps too easy? ;-)

AvikB

SMF 2.1 was released: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=7820044le1a2gbvukk6v51ev1k;topic=580585.msg4110098#msg4110098 There seem to be a lot of useful improvements and additions. One of those could be 'drag & drop attachments'. If that means a user can drag a screenshot to a post it would make life easier for a lot of users. (perhaps too easy? ;-)
this will break everything.  :'(  Need to redo the whole forum theme. I am also busy with my game dev stuff, need lots of free time to rewrite the theme.
Honestly as much as i would like the new features, for the time being we should wait for the next few bug release atleast.

AvikB

also for drag and drop attachments, it will use the server disk space instead of third party hosting like imgur.

hiccup

Need to redo the whole forum theme.
That's bad.

also for drag and drop attachments, it will use the server disk space instead of third party hosting like imgur.
Ah yes, that's also bad.

Thanks for the fast response and the quick risk assessment ;-)

boroda

@AvikB, could you make mb version list on add-on submitting page customizable by Steven. at the moment, there is only mb version "3" available. it's completely insufficient info for users. there must be at least minor mb versions: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, etc. new mb versions will be available later, that's why the list of mb versions must be customizable by admin.

hiccup

@AvikB, could you make mb version list on add-on submitting page customizable by Steven. at the moment, there is only mb version "3" available. it's completely insufficient info for users. there must be at least minor mb versions: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, etc. new mb versions will be available later, that's why the list of mb versions must be customizable by admin.
You forgot the AvikBeeSign: