Author Topic: [WEBSITE v2] MusicBee website and forum redesign  (Read 551831 times)

redwing

Can it show something like a popup warning dialog when only 5 mins is left?

AvikB

Can it show something like a popup warning dialog when only 5 mins is left?
hmmm not sure. Frankly i don't think this will help any. If the user has switched tabs they will never notice the popup anyway.

redwing

Then can you add remaining log in time only for editor window? It won't matter when they are simply browsing.

AvikB

Then can you add remaining log in time only for editor window? It won't matter when they are simply browsing.
i highly doubt it is possible. I don't think it can be done without modifying the core SMF files.
afaik smf does not store remaining time by default.  :-\

redwing

What happens if you click on go back button of the browser after you get logged out? Can it be recovered?

redwing

Looks like it gets lost. I am getting to the editor page with an empty window.

redwing

Well, then some warning message for this kind of scenario can be put to the forum.

AvikB

What happens if you click on go back button of the browser after you get logged out? Can it be recovered?
no it will disappear. It is by design. It is built into SMF. Sorry nothing i can do.

springteufel

You Guys do a wonderful Job on this beautiful Player.
Right now it´s my favorite Player.

Greetz from Hamburg, Germany
Sven

AvikB

You Guys do a wonderful Job on this beautiful Player. Right now it´s my favorite Player. Greetz from Hamburg, Germany Sven
ummm.... this is not the right thread to show your appreciation. We do have a dedicated thread just for that.
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=4506.msg135513#new

boroda

AvikB, could 2 too wide strings be warped on russian home page of site?

also could you send me latest php file for site?

AvikB

AvikB, could 2 too wide strings be warped on russian home page of site? also could you send me latest php file for site?
check your in PM.

boroda

AvikB, please upload this file to test site:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/16v4sl9z1c1dncb/ru-ru.php
Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:53:50 PM by boroda74

boroda

AvikB, all looks fine on test site. could you upload latest ru-ru.php to main site?