Author Topic: [WEBSITE v2] MusicBee website and forum redesign  (Read 556939 times)

AvikB

Hello If not already the case, could the new website include any Google Analytics-like tool, that for instance could show how many MB downloads occur per country? As a translator for French locale, I was just curious about how many users could be using MB in this locale, very roughly :) Thanks
There was google analytics on the previous website, i decided not to include it on the new site.
I will probably add it back in the next major update(currently working on it). Keep in mind it will take some time after analytics is implemented for it to accurately show any download data.

klint

Yes, sure! Thanks for bringing it back... We'll see, on time :)

theG

Small request for the forums: "Insert image" to support webm format

AvikB

Small request for the forums: "Insert image" to support webm format
i think you mean webp format., which is developed by google.

here is a webp image:

it is already supported.

theG

AvikB

And, your image doesn't work with Firefox.
Firefox does not support webm, since it is not widely used. I can't do anything about it :( Maybe one day firefox will add webp support.

As for webm, it is not a image since you mentioned "Insert image" i thought you mistaken it for webp. and yes you are right webm is not supported.
Don't know if it will be supported in future or not, can't say anything about it at this point. SMF by default does not support webm(i think).
I will look into it, no promises though.

theG

As for webm, it is not a image since you mentioned "Insert image" i thought you mistaken it for webp. and yes you are right webm is not supported.
Don't know if it will be supported in future or not, can't say anything about it at this point. SMF by default does not support webm(i think).
I will look into it, no promises though.

Alright, thanks. I said "insert image" since webm might be THE animated gif replacement in the long run. Using "insert image" for webm would make sense imo. Or "insert video" ;)

boroda

AvikB, is it possible to make page 'Please wait! You will be redirected...' (when you click 'download' button on add-on page) localizable?

AvikB

AvikB, is it possible to make page 'Please wait! You will be redirected...' (when you click 'download' button on add-on page) localizable?
It is possible. You should wait until 2.0. Sorry for the delay got busy with exam and life :(

boroda

dixita

hiccup

@AvikB

Hope you're well?

On my system, when somebody posts code, the [select] function doesn't do anything.
Is this a known issue, or perhaps something that's possibly caused by my system because of using some blockers on my FireFox?

Maybe some feedback from other members if they are experiencing this too?

AvikB

@hiccup, yes it seems to be broken. I don't know what is causing the issue. I have to do some test.

Hope you're well?
Yeah kind of. I am just busy with study. It is pretty tiresome. :(