Author Topic: Migrating iTunes Podcasts to MusicBee?  (Read 1956 times)

y2klol

I haven't quite got there yet. So I did use the import function and it did import the podcasts. The issues I'm having now though: They didn't replace the undownloaded episode (i.e. I had downloaded ep5 of a podcast in itunes, but now I have two listings of ep5, one from itunes and one from musicbee [undownloaded], harder to just "delete" the second listing with something planet money). If I didn't already subscribe through musicbee, then the icon for the podcast is the rss feed symbol, and won't update for new eps.

After musicbee moved the podcasts to the musicbee podcast folder and I came up against these issues, I deleted the feeds to try to reset and now when scanning for podcasts again, the podcasts are no longer listed in their podcast order, now it's sorted by name, maybe the import screwed up the tags.

y2klol

Bumping because no reply yet, but also,

is it possible to share a podcast location? I still use itunes because of iphone, so is it possible to download podcast from itunes then music just populates it's podcast directory from the shared folder?