Author Topic: Playlists not working right from shortcut  (Read 3497 times)

maddoc1007

I have latest beta as of yesterday 2 5 5794 MusicBee the problem is with playlists,

If i open a playlist from within MusicBee it works fine showing the correct covers, lyrics etc, then close down MusicBee,

However if i place a shortcut  for playlists .mbp from MusicBee Library or even .m3u on my desktop when i click on one having set MusicBee as default player for playlists when it opens up MusicBee it shows the correct artist picture in the left panel , the correct lyrics in the right panel, the correct Artist song in the playbar at the botom of the screen BUT doesnt show the correct Artwork album covers artist rating etc in the middle instead showing the album images from what was previously playing before closing down MusicBee. I have been through a lot of the forum and googled but havnt found anything related to this problem so decided to post it here.  I cant post a jpeg as i am not on any photo uploading sharing site and dont quite honestly want to join any pity there is not a link on here to upload pics.

As i posted in General Visualizations sometimes cause forceclosure of MusicBee with a white screen with process not responding and Close process which you have to press as it will stay on this white screen.