Author Topic: Additional Tagging and Reporting Tools  (Read 2050 times)

rob.vermeer

Hi,

I installed the Additional Tagging and Reporting Tools.

I would like to fill a lot of empty fields "artist album" with the tekst: various artists.
Can anybody tell me the steps i have to take to make that happen?

great thanks. Looking for 2 nights right know

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi,

I would like to fill a lot of empty fields "artist album" with the tekst: various artists.

You don't need the plugin for that.  Just select the tracks you want to change, open the tag editor and fill in the value.

If there's a particular criteria that the tracks have, like marked as iTunes compilation, you could use that to create a custom search or playlist to gather then all together.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

rob.vermeer

Hi,

You don't need the plugin for that.  Just select the tracks you want to change, open the tag editor and fill in the value.

If there's a particular criteria that the tracks have, like marked as iTunes compilation, you could use that to create a custom search or playlist to gather then all together.

Now at work so I cann't check. But does the tad editor also works for lik 100 or 1000 tracks at the same time?

Steven

• Administrator
with v2.5 it will work but will lock up the GUI while it saves the files which might take some time for 100+ files