Author Topic: Displaying different artwork next to each song in the same folder.  (Read 2850 times)

lascetic

Sometimes I keep several files from different albums with their own individual artowork in the same folder. It would be nice if each song appeared with its own artwork.
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:35:26 PM by lascetic

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
you can already do this.

navigate to the artwork tab of the tag editor for the selected track
select add, select the artwork you want and save using the options to 'link to the original picture file'

depending how you have your artwork named, you may also need to select the image as the 'primary picture'.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

lascetic

you can already do this.

navigate to the artwork tab of the tag editor for the selected track
select add, select the artwork you want and save using the options to 'link to the original picture file'

depending how you have your artwork named, you may also need to select the image as the 'primary picture'.

The songs have already their individual artwork embedded (with mp3tag editor), but when I have a folder (with mixed tracks) open, only one of the artworks is listed next to the tracks. For example please look at the images. In the first one you can see that the one showing in the main window is different than the selected one showing in left pane. In the second image I can view only one artwork with no option to view selected one.

http://i.imgur.com/ZwlWDPv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BzQv8Ke.jpg

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
The songs have already their individual artwork embedded...

Ah, the images make all the difference.
You don't really want to 'add' different artwork, you want to 'display' or 'show' the different artwork.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

lascetic

Ah, the images make all the difference.
You don't really want to 'add' different artwork, you want to 'display' or 'show' the different artwork.

You're right, I didn't express it well. I now changed the title of the thread: "displaying" instead of "adding"
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 02:05:03 PM by lascetic