Author Topic: Skin- and visual errors related to, and skinning requests for MusicBee v3  (Read 291742 times)

hiccup

A highlight element such as id="AddTabIcon.Highlight" would be nice for when you hover-over the new tab icon.

hiccup

I noticed that in the Auto-DJ panel, these two disabled items have different colouring.
I would expect both green pointed out items, and both yellow pointed out items to have identical colours.

(A Sophisticated Bee skin)

hiccup

I am not 100% sure, but I think in the past  element id="Controls.FaintLine"  allowed for a gradient line.
Now when you have a bg2, it will simply overrule the bg value.

Steven

• Administrator
I am not 100% sure, but I think in the past  element id="Controls.FaintLine"  allowed for a gradient line.
Now when you have a bg2, it will simply overrule the bg value.
it used to but no longer supports that, and right now i cant think of anywhere the bg2 could apply anyway ie. i think its always 1px in height

hiccup

Steven

• Administrator

Iasc

When hovering over rating in playing track panel a black line appears.  Version: 3.0.5957

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
i dont think i am going to be able to help any further with this

edit:
i do notice if you click in a particular area some graphics corruption occurs so i will look at that
Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:03:59 PM by Steven

Iasc

Whatever change you made did have some effect as it no longer happens on every track.

Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:41:57 PM by iasc

Steven

• Administrator
it depends where you click and its different to the error you reported before. In any case it should be fixed for the next update