Author Topic: Syncing certain playlist and not entire library  (Read 1663 times)

neilred

Hi musicbee forum,

I'm hoping you can help me with a problem. I want to sync my phone with musicbee but as it has a limited memory I only want to sync certain playlist and not my entire library as it would not all fit and leave no room for anything else. I have drag and dropped certain playlist and they work fine on my phone but what i want is to sync with musicbee so any changes to them and the play counts will be updated.

I have looked over the wiki and searched the forum but can't find any help on the matter so any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

phred

• Global Moderator
If the device is not connected:  Edit > Preferences > Devices > Configure > Music.  Simply select 'synchronize playlists' and then select the playlist(s) you wish to sync.  Be certain to deselect the first option (synchronize music.)

If the device is already connected then select Devices in the left-panel Computer Node and then continue as above.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

neilred

I didn't have any of those options and then i saw that there is a new update. With that installed all my problems have gone, thank you muchly.